One great place to always consider visiting when planning a Boise staycation is to visit the Idaho Aquarium. The aquarium features 250 different species of aquatic and marine animals with feature exhibits like the Shark and Ray Pool, Touch Tide Pool, Coral Reef, and more. In addition to the existing exhibits there are even more planned exhibits at the Idaho Aquarium so you should continuously see new exhibits with each visit. Now before you visit, take just a moment to read the tips which have been outline below for you. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Idaho Aquarium listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are in the military just show your military ID and you can save $2 off your general admission ticket to the Idaho Aquarium.
- If you are a senior you can also save $2 off your general admission ticket when you mention this at the ticket counter.
- Become a member of the Idaho Aquarium. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 4 visits.
- Sign up for the Idaho Aquarium newsletter. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and more.
- You can also follow the Idaho Aquarium on Facebbok. You will be kept up to date on the news and promotions as well as exclusive coupons from time to time.
- Keep a watch on the daily deal / coupon sites out there like Groupon. There have been postings in the past with savings of 50% or more on admission to the Idaho Aquarium.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Boise area and beyond.